- 02 Night in Volvo 7 03 Night 9n Apple Country Resorts
- Stay of 3 Nights – 4 Days.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non-alcoholic).
- 03 Breakfast and 03 Dinner
- A personalized cake & fruit basket.
- Party in the discotheque every evening.
- Coupons worth Rs.500 for the bar.
- Steam or Sauna bath once during the stay.
- A luxury massage during the stay (For both).
- Pick-up and drop from Manali Bus Station.
- Complimentary laundry service (Except dry cleaning & heavy garments).
- 15% discount on extra F&B services.
- Pick up & Drop From Manali Volvo bus stand
- Delhi - Manali - Delhi A/C Volvo transfers.
- All sight seeing as per the itinerary
- Driver Allowances, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
- Any airfare / train tickets.
- Any meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival & fairs.
- Travel Insurance.
- 5 % GST extra.
- On tour, guests are requested to carry 2 photo copies (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter's ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them.
Day 1:- Delhi – Manali
Distance: - 570 Kilometers.
Arrive in Delhi on your own basis by Air or Train. After reaching Delhi Airport or Railway station go to Volvo station on your own basis (Pick up point Majnu KaTilla Reporting Time 05:00 PM and Departure from Delhi to Manali at 05:45 PM). Travel overnight journey by VOLVO. Reach in Manali Next Day Morning around 07:00 AM.
Day 2:- Manali Half day local sightseeing
On arrival in Manali check in hotel, Afternoon half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Village and Temple, Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar, Manali Market, The Mall and Tibetan Monastery. Afternoon free to explore the Shopping malls of Manali. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Manali-Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass Up to Snow Point
Enjoy a hearty breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to Solang Valley. Which is a picturesque setting. Indulge in some adventure sports like Snow Scooter, Skiing, Parachuting, Paragliding, and Zorbing at Solong. In the evening, return to the hotel in time for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 04: Manali-Kullu-Manikaran-Manali
After breakfast, leave for Kullu where you can enjoy River Rafting (at your own cost) and visit Kullu Shawls Factory, Picnic Point, Vaishno Temlple. Later proceed to Kasol Valley,Manikaran Sahib . Return to hotel in evening. Dinner overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: - Manali – Delhi
Distance: - 570 Kilometers.
Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and enjoy Piccadilly Cinema (12:00 AM to 3:00 PM) or Van Vihar (Nature Park). In afternoon at 4:00pm proceed back to Delhi.
DAY 06: Reach Delhi
Reach Delhi in the morning.
The journey ends but memories remain!
Apple Country Resort
Lording over from the highest point in Manali, amidst the apple orchards and the pine trees is the boutique resort – Apple Country. With a clear 360 degrees view of the snow clad Himalayas and the barely perceptible roar of the 7 waterfalls, Apple Country provides the best of tailored luxury in hospitality. Be it a honeymoon in Manali, a family vacation or a quick getaway, Apple Country adds the Midas touch to make your trip extra special.
- 39 Rooms & Suites
- All major credit cards accepted
- Plush lobby
- Central heating
- Hi speed internet access (Wi-Fi).
- Pure vegetarian restaurant
- Satellite LCD TVs in every room
- 24 hours room service
- Big Lawns
- Tatva the spa (Please do call for the advance booking)
- 100% vegetarian cuisine
- Play area for kids.
- Free meal and accommodation for guest's driver.
- Check- in 1 PM & Check-out 11 AM
Price on Call
Cancellation made 20 days or more before departure date - 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
Cancellation made 15 to 7 Days prior to Departure - 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
Cancellation made within 7 Days before Departure - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
In case of no show - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
The ability to change or cancel a package, or another product or service and the terms and conditions governing such change or cancellation depend on the terms and conditions laid down by the supplier in each such case, and manalitour.in has no influence over these situations.
Any costs which may arise in the case of a change or cancellation of a travel service which is specified in the terms and conditions laid down by each supplier shall be paid by the user alone.
Where the supplier grants the user the right to cancel or change the product or service selected, the user is obliged to inform in writing whether he/she wishes to cancel or change the service, otherwise manalitour.in may not cancel or change any booking.
Before making any booking the user is obliged to read and agree to the rules and regulations.
Where the user makes a booking and the trip is then changed or cancelled and where the receipt or voucher has been issued; manalitour.in will change or cancel the booking in line with the supplier's terms and conditions. Any charges applied will be the same as those which are applied by all travel agencies depending on the time of cancellation.
Customers shall be obliged to contact manalitour.in about any change / cancellation of hotels or other services before taking any steps.
Services charges for cancelling / changing any service are in line with market norms.
The commission paid when the service was purchased will not be returned in the event of cancellation.
Where cancellations take place due to the supplier’s fault, no cancellation fees will be applied and manalitour.in will not impose service charges.