- 02 Night in Volvo & 03 Night in Manali
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation for a Couple.
- 03 Breakfast and 03 Dinner.
- Daily 1 Bottle of Mineral Water Complimentary .
- Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room (Replenished once during the day)
- 10% discount on additional food, beverages and laundry.
- Package extendable on Pro-Rata basis ( Sub to Availability)
- Child below 5 years complimentary
- Complimentary usage of Wi Fi ( 500 Mb per user )
- Complimentary use of Games Room, Table Tennis & Discotheque
- One hour free use of Pool Table & Soccer Table Unlimited usage of Games room including Pool Table , Soccer Table , Table Tennis etc
- Volvo Tickets for Delhi-Manali-Delhi
- All sight seeing as per the itinerary
- Driver Allowances, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
- Any airfare / train tickets.
- Any meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival & fairs.
- Travel Insurance.
- 5 % GST extra.
- On tour, guests are requested to carry 2 photo copies (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter's ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them.
Day 1:- Delhi – Manali
Distance: - 570 Kilometers.
Arrive in Delhi on your own basis by Air or Train. After reaching Delhi Airport or Railway station go to Volvo station on your own basis (Pick up point Majnu KaTilla Reporting Time 06:00 PM and Departure from Delhi to Manali at 06:45 PM). Travel overnight journey by VOLVO. Reach in Manali Next Day Morning around 07:00 AM.
Day 2:- Manali Half day local sightseeing
On arrival in Manali check in hotel, Afternoon half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Village and Temple, Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar, Manali Market, The Mall and Tibetan Monastery. Afternoon free to explore the Shopping malls of Manali. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Manali-Solang Valley / Rohtang Pass
After breakfast, proceed to Solang Valley which is famous for its natural beauty and adventure sports. One can indulge in activities like paragliding, zorbing, snow scooter, horse riding and ropeway ride. (Pls note that the cost of these activities are not included in the package) Later, head back to the hotel and relish dinner along with an overnight stay. or Else, choose to take an excursion to Rohtang Pass (Upto the Snow Point) Pls note, that Rohtang is closed on Tuesday and might also be inaccessible due to landslide/ snowfall. After a hearty breakfast, set out on an excursion to Rohtang Pass which is situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above the sea level. Also, venture out for a trip to Kothi Gorge, Marhi and Gulaba. Your evening is at leisure. Overnight in the hotel. Kindly note that only limited number of vehicles are allowed to visit Rohtang w.e.f. 18th May 2016 due to restrictions append by NGT vehicles visiting Rohtang. Any arrangement to Rohtang sight seen will be payable directly by guest on getting permission only. If the client wants to go to Rohtang, then he can pay the difference amount and go to Pls note - Rohtang. Rohtang is not included in the tour.
DAY 04: Manali-Kullu-Naggar Castle-Manali
After breakfast, leave for Kullu where you can enjoy River Rafting (at your own cost) and visit Kullu Shawls Factory, Picnic Point, Vaishno Temlple. Later proceed to Kais monastery, Roerich Art Gallery. Return to hotel in evening. Dinner overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: - Manali – Delhi
Distance: - 570 Kilometers.
Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and enjoy Piccadilly Cinema (12:00 AM to 3:00 PM) or Van Vihar (Nature Park). In afternoon at 5:00pm proceed back to Delhi.
DAY 06: Reach Delhi
Reach Delhi in the morning.
The journey ends but memories remain!
Snow Valley Resorts
Snow Valley Resorts is an enchanting hideaway surrounded by breathtaking snow capped Himalayan Mountains and lush green pinewood forests in the picturesque town of Manali, in India’s Himachal Pradesh province. The resorts is the largest in the charming Log Hut area which is just 02 Kilometres from Manali Bus Stand and is surrounded by vast expanse of the apple orchards and offers wonderfully fresh, clean air.
- Room service
- In-room massage service
- Photography, car rental & travel counter
- Parking spaces
- Free lodgings for drivers
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Games room
- Standby generators
- Conference hall
- Disco and bar
- Souvenir shop
Cancellation made 20 days or more before departure date - 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
Cancellation made 15 to 7 Days prior to Departure - 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
Cancellation made within 7 Days before Departure - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
In case of no show - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
The ability to change or cancel a package, or another product or service and the terms and conditions governing such change or cancellation depend on the terms and conditions laid down by the supplier in each such case, and manalitour.in has no influence over these situations.
Any costs which may arise in the case of a change or cancellation of a travel service which is specified in the terms and conditions laid down by each supplier shall be paid by the user alone.
Where the supplier grants the user the right to cancel or change the product or service selected, the user is obliged to inform in writing whether he/she wishes to cancel or change the service, otherwise manalitour.in may not cancel or change any booking.
Before making any booking the user is obliged to read and agree to the rules and regulations.
Where the user makes a booking and the trip is then changed or cancelled and where the receipt or voucher has been issued; manalitour.in will change or cancel the booking in line with the supplier's terms and conditions. Any charges applied will be the same as those which are applied by all travel agencies depending on the time of cancellation.
Customers shall be obliged to contact manalitour.in about any change / cancellation of hotels or other services before taking any steps.
Services charges for cancelling / changing any service are in line with market norms.
The commission paid when the service was purchased will not be returned in the event of cancellation.
Where cancellations take place due to the supplier’s fault, no cancellation fees will be applied and manalitour.in will not impose service charges.