- 3 Nights Accommodation in Manali (3 Breakfast & 3 Dinner )
- 1 Nights Accommodation in Delhi (2 Breakfast )
- 2 Night in Volvo, 3 Night in Manali, 1 Night in Delhi
- Delhi – Manali – Delhi transfer by Volvo A/C Luxury Coach
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic)
- Complimentary One Candle Light Dinner
- Child below 5 years complimentary sharing with the parent's bed
- Free Wifi Internet in every room
- 10% discount on laundry and additional food
- Pick-up & Drop from Volvo Bus Stand
- Half Day Local Sightseeing of Manali by Individual Cab
- Full Day Sightseeing of Rohtang Pass & Solang Valley by Individual Cab
- Full Day Sightseeing of Kullu & Manikaran by Individual Cab
- Full Day of Delhi by Individual Cab
- Same Day Agra Tour by Individual Cab
- Any Airfare / Train Tickets.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, etc.
- Monument Entry Fee / Camera Fees
- Adventure Activities - River Rafting, Skiing, Paragliding
- Any additional services: Any meals, Travel Insurance, Heater Requirement, Extra Sightseeing etc
- 5% GST Extra.
- On tour, guests are requested to carry 2 photo copies (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter's ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them.
Day 1 : Delhi - Manali
On Arrival Pickup and Transfer to Volvo Bus Stand Catch the Volvo @ 5:00 pm & Depart for Manali. Overnight journey by Volvo.
Day 2 : Manali Local
Arrive Manali & Check-in the Hotel After Some Rest Proceed to visit local sightseeing of Manali like, Hadimba Devi Temple, Club house, Van Vihar. Evening Back to Hotel, Dinner & Overnight Stay At Hotel
Day 3 : Manali Snow Points
After Breakfast Free To Visit To Full Day, Goerge, Gulaba , Marhi ,Rohtang Pass ( Snow Point ) . By Evening Back to Hotel . Dinner and Over Night Stay at Hotel.
Day 4 : Manali-kullu & Manikaran
After Breakfast proceed to visit full day sightseeing of kullu valley , kasol Valley , Angora rabbit Farm House & Manikaran Temple . Evening Return Back to Hotel .Dinner and Over Night Stay at Hotel.
Day 5 : Manali - Delhi
After Breakfast check-out the Hotel Day Leisure for personal activities. Evening Transfer to the Volvo Stand Catch the Volvo @ 4:00 pm & Overnight journey by Volvo
Day 6 : Delhi- Local
Arrive Delhi pickup from bus stand & transfer to hotel . Check-in the Hotel After refreshment Proceed to Visit Local Sightseeing of Delhi, Like India Gate, Red Fort, Jama Maszid , lotus temple , Qutub Minar . Evening Return Back to Hotel after Dinner over Night Stay at Hotel.
Day 7 : Agra - Departure
After Breakfast Check-out the Hotel & proceed to Agra. Visit Agra Local sightseeing Like, Agra Fort , Taj Mahal & Evening Return back to Delhi by night.. & Transfer to the airport for your onward journey..
₹ 15,999/- Per Person on twin sharing basis With 3 Star Hotels
₹ 27,999/- Per Person on twin sharing basisWith 4 Star Hotels
Cancellation made 20 days or more before departure date - 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
Cancellation made 15 to 7 Days prior to Departure - 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
Cancellation made within 7 Days before Departure - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
In case of no show - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
The ability to change or cancel a package, or another product or service and the terms and conditions governing such change or cancellation depend on the terms and conditions laid down by the supplier in each such case, and manalitour.in has no influence over these situations.
Any costs which may arise in the case of a change or cancellation of a travel service which is specified in the terms and conditions laid down by each supplier shall be paid by the user alone.
Where the supplier grants the user the right to cancel or change the product or service selected, the user is obliged to inform in writing whether he/she wishes to cancel or change the service, otherwise manalitour.in may not cancel or change any booking.
Before making any booking the user is obliged to read and agree to the rules and regulations.
Where the user makes a booking and the trip is then changed or cancelled and where the receipt or voucher has been issued; manalitour.in will change or cancel the booking in line with the supplier's terms and conditions. Any charges applied will be the same as those which are applied by all travel agencies depending on the time of cancellation.
Customers shall be obliged to contact manalitour.in about any change / cancellation of hotels or other services before taking any steps.
Services charges for cancelling / changing any service are in line with market norms.
The commission paid when the service was purchased will not be returned in the event of cancellation.
Where cancellations take place due to the supplier’s fault, no cancellation fees will be applied and manalitour.in will not impose service charges.